“PROTEC ADR 32” line sheets counting machines are equipped with the original ADR 32 counting technology.
“PROTEC ADR 32” is able to count paper, cardboard and plastics from about 40GSM to 800 GSM depending on the single model, achieving a fast speed of 3.000 sheets per minute without curling nor scratches on the sheets.
The same speed is practically achieved even during tab insertion. Easy settings with quick replacements of counting plates. There is an high margin of tolerance to curled sheets thanks to the newly introduced “Stabilizer” system.
Is fit for big size sheets and for heavy use, with a rugged structure and the best technical solutions. Object of continuous improvements down to the tiniest details drawing on a 30 years long experience.
Delivered Worldwide to:
- security printers
- commercial printers
- paper merchants and converters
- binding workshops
- plastic cards and plastic sheets manufacturers.
PROTEC ADR 32 line includes the following models:
– “PROTEC ADR 32 L” counting from 40 to 300 GSM
– “PROTEC ADR 32 H” counting from 200 to 800 GSM
– “PROTEC ADR 32 W” counting from 40 to 800 GSM
PROTEC ADR 32
WITH ADR 32 TECHNOLOGY, COUNTING UP TO 800 GSM / MICRONS
WITHOUT CORNER DEFORMATION NOR SCRATCHING.
STANDARD 70 X 70 cm TABLE, OPTIONAL 70 X 100 cm WITH OR WITHOUT AIR FLOATATION
RUGGED 270 KG CONSTRUCTION FOR HEAVY DUTY.
WIDE STANILESS STEEL KNOCK UPS.
WITH TAB INSERTING FACILITY TO SPLIT THE PACK.
STANDARD FUNCTIONS OF “PROTEC ADR 32”
- Sheets counting and batching (pack splitting with tab insertion).
- Counting preset numbers of sheets and stopping for pick up.
- Counting totals accruing in case of multiple packs counting job.
- Advice for the job correct settings to the operator.
- Storing up to 8 counting settings.
- Periodical maintenance deadline notification.
- Sensors diagnostic systems.
Suitable for quantity control applications and for pack splitting into reams.
ACCESSORIES FOR “PROTEC ADR 32”
- Table 70 x 100 (cm) with or without air floatation.
- Small size adapting tray.
- Synchronized pack lifters for heavy reams.
- Counting data transmission to external computers.
TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS “PROTEC ADR 32”
- Counting with latest “ADR 32” technology without corner deformation nor scratching, up to 3.000 sheets minute.
- Robust steel table 50 mm thick to facilitate packs handling and aligning.
- Wide and sturdy side knock ups for an effective ream alignment
- 7″ high resolution touch screen interface, entirely graphical with user friendly dialogue.
- Paper edge detection by optic fiber technology.
- Sturdy 250 KG structure to curd vibrations.
- Electric cabinet under front panel for easy and quick inspection.
- Curled-sheets tolerant counting with the “Stabilizer” system.