The 790 models can be configured according to customer needs, providing the optimum printing environment for increasing productivity and profitability. A highly reliable mechanism featuring the latest technologies and advanced automation devices, combined with a digital-controlled printing control system, ensures high-speed, high-quality printing.
- Easily handles 8-up printing of B5 size.
- Double-diameter transfer cylinder for stable sheet transport
- Program inking, automatic plate changing system, various preset devices, and other automation systems significantly shorten make-ready.
- Inline printing control of printing sheets including a quality inspection function, a printing density tracking function and an automatic register adjustment function is available with PQS-D (option).
- Continuous printing of multiple short-run work without sampling printed sheets is possible with Smart Assist Printing function (option).
- Incorporating V-type feeder, the same high performance feeder as RMGT 10 series
- Fully automatic convertible perfecting device capable of one-pass perfecting
- Thick cardboard specification model handles sheet thicknesses up to 0.8 mm (option).
- An IR, UV, or LED-UV curing unit can be installed at the delivery section (option).