The RMGT 10 LX (wide stock range press) features a sheet transfer system that employs unique air management technology and a skeleton transfer cylinder that keeps the surface of the printed sheets from coming into contact with the cylinder. This prevents scratching and smearing, ensuring high printing quality. The lineup also includes models with coating units and curing units to handle high-grade high-gloss printing work.
- Package printing speed is significantly faster by upgrading the feeder and delivery sections (option).
- Skeleton transfer cylinder keeps surface of printed sheets from coming into contact with cylinder.
- Air chamber below transfer cylinder ensures stable sheet transfer for a wide range of sheet thicknesses.
- Gripper height adjustment device adjusts the gripper pad height on the transfer cylinder according to the sheet thickness
- Remote controlled ink oscillating rollers dead point positioning (ink light and shade position remote control) and other ink adjustment devices specially for printing on heavy stock (optional)
- Automatic non-stop feeder and delivery shutter boosts productivity for continuous printing on heavy stock (option).
- Delta-type dampening system eliminates the need for hickey removal when printing on heavy stock (option).
- A new retractable coating unit that allows make-ready tasks for next job to be performed while printing. SPC, semi-automatic plate changing system is also available (options).
- Parallel processing of printing procedure shortens make-ready time approximately 20-40% compapred to previous presses.
- Inline printing control of printing sheets including a quality inspection function, a printing density tracking function and an automatic register adjustment function is available with PQS-D (option).
- Simul Changer and Simul Chager Parallel allow simultaneous plate changing on all printing units in the fast time (option).
- Blanket cleaning time is shortened to further enhance efficiency of job changes.