The RMGT 10 PF is a convertible perfector press that performs both straight printing and perfecting. A sheet reversing unit installed between the printing units reverses the sheets to enable one-pass perfecting. Switching between straight printing and perfecting is fully automatic and takes just 3 minutes.
- Unique reversing mechanism employing three double-diameter cylinders for fast, high-quality perfecting
- Maintains the same printing speed of 16,200 SPH for both straight printing and perfecting.
- Belt transfer guide in the delivery section ensures the belt moves at the same speed as the sheets, preventing scratching of the printed surface.
- Simul Changer and Simul Chager Parallel allow simultaneous plate changing on all printing units in the fast time (option).
- Inline printing control of printing sheets including a quality inspection function, a printing density tracking function and an automatic register adjustment function is available with PQS-D (option).
- Continuous printing of multiple short-run work without sampling printed sheets is possible with Smart Assist Printing function (option).
- Blanket cleaning time is shortened to further enhance efficiency of changes.