The 920 model is an A1 size offset press for sheet width up to 920 mm (900 mm printing area). This model enables printing of international A1-size posters as well as 8-up printing both international A4-size and letter-size.
With various superior features such as high speed 16,000 s.p.h. printing*, one-pass perfecting printing up to 8 to 10 color and in-line coating capability, the press can meet the diversified need of printing companies.
*For straight printing. During perfecting the max. printing speed is 13,000 s.p.h.
- Capable of 8-up printing of international A4 size or letter size
- Significantly lower printing plate costs, power consumption, and space requirements than a B1-size press.
- Installation of one LED-UV (or UV) curing unit over the perfecting device and another over the delivery section enables one-pass instant-curing perfecting
- Inline coating system adds value to printed work.
- Many of the same features as the flagship RMGT 10, including state-of-the-art sheet transfer technology and a function for quickly and easily checking the roller nip
- Newly developed press information display with a large 55-inch screen enables the operator to easily monitor printing quality and operating status in real time from the delivery section (option).
- Feeder air presets accurately preset the air volume for the type of paper
- Inline printing control of printing sheets including a quality inspection function, a printing density tracking function and an automatic register adjustment function is available with PQS-D (option).
- Continuous printing of multiple short-run work without sampling printed sheets is possible with Smart Assist Printing function (option)