The upgraded A1 plus-size 970 model builds on the high performance and reliability of the A1-size 920 and 940 models. With a maximum paper size of 650 x 965 mm (maximum printing size: 640 x 930 mm), it can comfortably handle a wide range of applications including multi-page jobs, multi-up printing for packages, and posters. Equipped with a benderless clamping system and a user-friendly touch panel, the RMGT 970 offers increased productivity and shorter lead times.
- The 970 model handles a maximum sheet size of 650 x 965 mm, and perfecting is possible with sheets up to 650 mm vertically.
- Compared to B1-size (40-inch) format presses, the 970 model has significantly lower plate costs, lower power consumption and smaller footprint.
- Convertible perfectors enable perfecting at up to 15,000 S.P.H. for higher productivity. Installing LED-UV curing units at the perfecting device and delivery section makes one pass instant-drying perfecting possible.
- Continuous printing of multiple short-run work without sampling printed sheets is possible with Smart Assist Printing function.
- Newly adopted benderless clamp eliminates the need to bend the plates.
- Inline coating unit for high-value added printing
- Incorporating functions of a flag ship RMGT 10 series such as sheet feeding technology and easy nip pressure checking function
- A 55-inch large screen Press Information Display allows easy monitoring of printing quality and operating status at the delivery (option).
- Inline printing control of printing sheets including a quality inspection function, a printing density tracking function and an automatic register adjustment function is available with PQS-D (option).
- Continuous printing of multiple short-run work without sampling printed sheets is possible with Smart Assist Printing function (option).