The 940 model is an A1 size offset press for sheet width up to 940 mm (930 mm printing area). This model enables printing of international A1-size posters as well as 8-up printing both international A4-size and letter-size.
The model lineup with chamber type coating unit meets the demand for high value-added printing using coating.
- Capable of 8-up printing of international A4 size or letter size
- Significantly lower printing plate costs, power consumption, and space requirements than a B1-size press.
- Inline coating system adds value to printed work.
- Many of the same features as the flagship RMGT 10, including state-of-the-art sheet transfer technology and a function for quickly and easily checking the roller nip
- Newly developed press information display with a large 55-inch screen enables the operator to easily monitor printing quality and operating status in real time from the delivery section (option).
- Feeder air presets accurately preset the air volume for the type of paper.
- Inline printing control of printing sheets including a quality inspection function, a printing density tracking function and an automatic register adjustment function is available with PQS-D (option).
- Continuous printing of multiple short-run work without sampling printed sheets is possible with Smart Assist Printing function (option).